I have continued the Tierheim experience as a part of my CAS service activity. I continued cleaning cages and felt that I was participating in provision of service in my local community.
I have started Kick Boxing in order improve my general fitness, as I felt that I was declining in health overtime, because I was not active enough in the past few months. During Kick Boxing training session, I did a lot of basic fitness trainings, such as core work out, shoulder work out on top of different techniques of kick boxing.
https://a.thecube.com/assets/4737074/4737074-original.mp4 - video footage of Winter Band Concert In general I though that the Winter Concert was a huge success personally and as the band as a whole. I was able to perform the pieces without big mistakes and was very satisfied with my performance in the concert.
The objective of the Tierheim experience was to help in a local animal shelter, as I was interested in animal shelters and street animals. I helped out cleaning the cages of the animal shelter and the experience was very meaningful personally.
Comments
Post a Comment